AUTHOR • CHAPLAIN • WARRIOR
EIDOLON 43 Honda NSX-R (NA1) 1992 Grand White finished product Prix 1 nnhyxi1160-Contemporary Manufacture
“Greg Amundson’s lifestyle and way of coaching were one of the first I’ve ever known of to encompass a true holistic approach for the mind, body, and spirit that welcomed everyone in.”
- ROS RS60204 TOW DANGREVILLE ETB 15000 1 32 MODEL DIE CAST MODEL
- 32x D C German King Tiger Tank
- PIKO E-Lok BR 189 (BR189) Railion ProRail DB
- GV2014 golden Valley Hobbies OO Gauge BP (British Petroleum) Janus Weathered
- Schleich Battering Ram. Free Delivery
- MARKLIN MUSEUMSWAGEN 2011 LEATHER TANNERY BOXCAR, NIB
- LIMA CLASS 55 DELTIC LOCO IN PORTERBROOK LIVERY 9016 GORDON HIGHLANDER Ltd Ed.
- Märklin H0 26730 Schweiz Güterzug 8tlg. mit Krokodil Digital Top in OVP (SL6279)
- REVELL -1 48-B-25 J MITCHELL
- UGears NEW MODEL mechanical wooden 3D puzzle - AVIATOR helicopter aviation
- Opel Olympia Limousine White 1954 1 43 NEO 43735
- Woody Joe 1 150 Horyuji Yumedono wooden model assembly kit F S
- Jaguar XK-140 Drophead Coupe 1 18 Sun Star Diecast New In Box.
- GMTS - goldEN OLDIES LINIE 50 1021 DAF T1300 DA met DAF Container 1 50
“Greg Amundson is a spiritual warrior, built like a brick castle, and carries God in his heart.”
“Greg Amundson teaches an important lesson for all those who walk the Warrior’s path: A strong person must also learn how to strongly love. Greg is not only an athlete, he is at heart a warrior.”
— Mark Divine
Commander, US Navy (SEAL Team 17) and New York Times Bestselling Author of “Unbeatable Mind” and “Kokoro Yoga”
My mission is to, “Educate and Inspire You to Develop Strength in your Mind, Body and Spirit, and an Unshakable Faith in God.”
GREG AMUNDSON IN 50 WORDS
Love God with all your Heart. Believe unconditionally in yourself and the ability of others. Learn new skills, teach them to a friend. Forge an indomitable body and spirit. Apply character traits learned in the studio to life: Purity – Truthfulness – Peacefulness – Contentment – Strength – Service – Willpower and Namaste. Be Humble. Encourage Others.