AUTHOR • CHAPLAIN • WARRIOR
ACME 38 BELLY TANKER P nnkisw760-Contemporary Manufacture
“Greg Amundson’s lifestyle and way of coaching were one of the first I’ve ever known of to encompass a true holistic approach for the mind, body, and spirit that welcomed everyone in.”
- PlanToys Daily Activity Play. Plan Toys. Delivery is Free
- 85569 CAT 320 Kettenbagger Next Generation 1 50 DieCast Master
- Mongol Cavalry - 28mm multipart figures - FireForge FFG009 - P3
- Walthers HO Scale EMD SD60M 3-Piece (Standard DC) Union Pacific UP
- 25mm Warhammer 40K DPS painted Dark Eldar Venom AP6009
- MÄRKLIN H0 3338 SBB Ae 6 6 11414
- Warhammer Historical WARMASTER ANCIENTS Rulebook Rules Rule Book OOP Softcover
- (15cm , bluee) - Voit Playground Ball. Free Shipping
- Audi Rs4 Abt 2002 Car Miniature 1 18 Collection Gtspirit 236 Passionauto09
- Vintage Technofix Wind-up toy ''Alpine Station''
- Vintage Moko Lesney FORD ZODIAC CONgreenIBLE no.39 Matchbox series car diecast
- 1 18 GT Spirit Ford Shelby Mustang GT-350 Wide Body
- Holland oto VDL Citea SLF 120 Linienbus BVG Berlin Linie M46 Hertzallee 1 50
- 40 SEDAN DELIVERY LITE blueE FLAMED BUILD IT KIT RARE MIB.
“Greg Amundson is a spiritual warrior, built like a brick castle, and carries God in his heart.”
“Greg Amundson teaches an important lesson for all those who walk the Warrior’s path: A strong person must also learn how to strongly love. Greg is not only an athlete, he is at heart a warrior.”
— Mark Divine
Commander, US Navy (SEAL Team 17) and New York Times Bestselling Author of “Unbeatable Mind” and “Kokoro Yoga”
My mission is to, “Educate and Inspire You to Develop Strength in your Mind, Body and Spirit, and an Unshakable Faith in God.”
GREG AMUNDSON IN 50 WORDS
Love God with all your Heart. Believe unconditionally in yourself and the ability of others. Learn new skills, teach them to a friend. Forge an indomitable body and spirit. Apply character traits learned in the studio to life: Purity – Truthfulness – Peacefulness – Contentment – Strength – Service – Willpower and Namaste. Be Humble. Encourage Others.